With the My Livebox application from Orange you can control your router from your smartphone and diagnose your Internet connection, regardless of the router model you have. Getting started is easy, just download the application, connect your smartphone to the router via Wi-Fi and browse the app.
This app is made up of three blocks: Management of the router at the top, Diagnosis and Installation and Help.
What can I do with My Livebox?
With the Diagnosis block you can make a diagnosis of your Internet connection in real time independently of your router model.
Also, if your router is a compatible Livebox, you will be able to use the first router management block with which you will be able to :
-View the status of your services: Internet, VoIP, etc.
– Restart your Livebox router
– Configure your Wi-Fi: you can plan the time when your Wi-Fi will be active, see the key from your mobile and even copy it to the clipboard of your mobile phone to use it, share it …
– View the devices you have connected to your router via USB, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet cable and manage whether or not they can access the Internet
– Configure the reception of notifications in your email about missed calls to your fixed number, about your public IP address and about the new computers that connect to your Livebox.
– Check that your phones are correctly connected to the router by making them ring from the Softphone application (turn your landline into your mobile when you are at home).
– Access other router and connection information: IP address, etc.
In the Installation and Help block you will find useful information to solve your doubts and get the most out of your connection and your Livebox router
Instalaciones del Archivo
3k – 5k descargas.